Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 137

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking now)

  1. #31
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    No Larry im not into pain myself [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))))))))))))
    Just kidding around....................................

  2. #32
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    LOL
    10 seconds to love Veronica ? ...just wait honey till I tell the boys about you!

    ... lets inject it , lets photograph it, down to the subway let the other boys have it ...
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    I "found" a song by Joan Jett and Greg Graffin "Birds Do It", Can anyone give me the 411 on this song & where it came from?

    grasis
    rOger [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm curious too rOGeR. Lemme know what you find out please! Maybe I'll do a google search tonight!
    Later Dude!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #34
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Schemey, your a bad girl too ha [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The song is "Lets Do It" by Cole Porter. It is from the soundtrack to TANK GIRL and is on the Cd "Jettrock, Greatest hits of Joan Jett and..."

    Thanks to Skateboard Johnny, Skip Lunch & Bent Fender from The Strawberry Iceburg for knowing something after all [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    roGER

  6. #36
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Ella, i was kinda thinking "Let's Do It " was the correct name...to the Joan song that is [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Lights, [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] action.... [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoaaa! got my heart pumpin fer a minute, Crystal [img]redface.gif[/img]
    I Found the song on a homemade disc with little info on it. The lyrics were "Birds Do It, Bees Do It, Lets Do It" So I took a guess. Its a cool song. I had seen Tankgirl Years ago and now that my buddies have refreshed my memory cells I kinda remember the song.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] TWO-FER-TUSEDAY

    VERTIGO......................U2
    LIGHTNING CRASHES........LIVE

    HAVE A GREAT WEEK ALL ! ERIC: [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member foxylady3's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Veronica,

    I'd like to tell you about this Suzi Quatro song "Angel Flight" from the "A's, B's & Rarities" CD....
    It was composed by Suzi & former hubby Len and it's a ten minutes (!!) heavily orchestrated epic.. It's quite different like the other stuff Suzi has ever done, but very beautiful. Suzi says in the liner notes on the CD that it's among her all-time fave own recordings!!!! The song was originally omitted from the album "Qautro".
    The other (unreleased) track on this CD "Kids Of Tragedy" reminds me very much of Ellen Foley's solo stuff. Do you know her? She was the singer behind the million selling hit single "Paradise By The Dashboard Light" by MEATLOAF.

  10. #40
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Hi Foxy COME HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))))))
    I got my Suzi CD yesterday and Angel Flight is beautiful. I love it....
    Im at work gotta go. But tell me your Suzi Favorites and favorite album and why if ya don't mind.... I'll get back to ya...
    Later girlfriend...
    Ronnie................
    ps. Have a good day [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic